FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Australia Sports Innovation Week 2023: Keynote Speakers and Agenda Release
(Brisbane, QLD – August 9, 2023) – Information for the keynote speakers and initial agenda has been released for the Australia Sports Tech Conference in Brisbane on Thursday 31st August.
Topics and presenters to be featured include:
- Matt Berriman, Mental Health Australia – The growing need for sport and mental health to develop better strategies.
- Paul Devlin, AWS – How global sports are transforming experiences for players, coaches and fans.
- Jess Corones, Swimming Australia – Design of data analytics for coaches and athletes.
- Arvind Iyengar, Sportz Interactive – Why and how IPL teams are leading the way in fan engagement.
- James Watson, LIV Golf – Broadcast advancements in live and behind the scenes that are changing the way we consume sport.
- Japan Sport Council – From high performance to life performance.
- Iris Cordoba, Microsoft GSIC – Fan engagement, the enhanced live match experience.
- Ciaron Maher Racing – Data modelling, performance ratings and analytics to output on the racetrack.
The Conference will also feature the launch of the 2023 edition of the STWS Esports & Gaming Market Report. The report has in-depth analysis on the current state of the global esports, gaming and streaming market and expert growth predictions for the future.
Information for the Australia Sports Tech Conference in Brisbane on Thursday 31st August is available: https://stws.co/conference-australia/
STWS, Andrew Walton: email@example.com | +61 417 814 281