Rypplzz (“ripples”) is the spatial engineering company behind Interlife, an innovative software platform that connects people, things and digital content with the physical environment adding a spatial component to the web. In addition to their “spatial network”, Rypplzz has its own patented wifi network that can transmit data more efficiently than other networks and track device locations more accurately than GPS.
We are now launching a social media application leveraging the platform this fall. Rypplzz has partnered with some of the largest brands in entertainment who will use their platform to deliver innovative formats of entertainment content for their fans, especially in the post-COVID world and events become more virtual.
Rypplzz has just opened a $5M raise and are starting to get serious interest.
• Previously raised $1.4M via convertible notes
• Issued Patents and proven technology
• Strategic partnerships with industry market leaders
• Initial revenue phase, including a recently signed multi-million dollar contract
• Exceptional management team with prior exit
• Scaling into multi-billion-dollar markets
Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG), LAFC and Banc of California Stadium, PMY Group, ELF Golf, Mirage Entertainment