edisn.ai is an AI computer vision platform that delivers interactive and personalized content to viewers. Our patent-pending technology recognizes players on a live game in real-time using facial recognition, jersey numbers and colors and other tracking mechanisms. We do this without the need for additional cameras in stadiums or chips on players.
This enables fans to click on their favorite players and access stats, social media and other content on demand. Content owners can leverage this platform to increase fan watch-time, and also monetize via contextual advertising, betting, merchandise and tickets.
– We won the Jury’s Choice Award during a competition organized by EuroLeague Basketball in Barcelona
– We were featured as one of the most exciting startups in North America by global consulting firm, SportechX
– One of 12 companies (from 160 that applied) as finalists of Sports Tech Tokyo, an initiative by Dentsu for sports tech startups to enter Japan
– We completed the Comcast – Techstars program in Philadelphia (Forbes and VentureBeat coverage), and have done projects with
– Comcast (for the X1 platform for NFL and other content)
– NBC Philadelphia (for sports and non-sport content)
– NBA for their international app.
– Kickstarting a project with EuroLeague for the Final Four for EuroLeague TV
Comcast, NBC, EuroLeague, Yokohama FC,